Skills And Tools:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain the problem or reason for calling.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- At least 1-year of experience in the contact lenses field or eyewear in general.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Males are preferred
- Flexibility for rotation shifts (Especially night shift )
- Customer Service Account Manag...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo5 days ago
- Customer Service EngineerConfidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo6 days ago