Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for management and development of continuous integration and deployment solutions for production applications across various platforms
- Responsible for creation of software deployment strategies to successfully deploy sites/software in any environment.
- Responsible for the updating of configuration management tools, code, and modules for the purpose of streamlining implementation and support.
- Designs, builds, and optimizes comprehensive automation systems that operate the business’s web, mobile, and data infrastructure platforms.
- Designs scaling strategies and develops automation scripts and solutions for the purpose of streamlining, implementing, and testing sites/software.
- Enables the automation of configuration management of all development, quality assurance, and production environments as well as the automation of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Implements monitoring solutions that identify both system bottlenecks and production issues and identifies and implements data storage schemas such as clustering in order to maximize performance.
- Plays an operational role by troubleshooting issues in development systems and is also responsible for the architecture and technical leadership of the entire DevOps infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of working experience in a DevOps capacity with hands-on experience automating and managing large-scale infrastructure.
- Experience in systems automation, orchestration, deployment and building CI/D pipelines.
- Solid experience using Jenkins and Linux as well as experience configuring and automating monitoring tools.
- Experience in software development and experience working with tools and languages.
- Proficiency in Docker containers, Kuburetes, preferably openshift is a plus and orchestration platforms.
- Proficiency in source control tools such as GIT. Bitbucket experience is an asset.
- Additional knowledge of asynchronous communication systems is an asset.