Skills And Tools:
- Coordinate continuous improvement projects. (productivity, 5S, ergonomy, etc.)
- Represent & execute the General management’s policies
- Support Team Leaders in progress management
- Coach all employees in the diffusion of CI Programs.
- Propose and implement improvements allowing the setting up CI.
- Design for layout flow by CAD.
- Define, train and Implement all Lean Basics inside the Operation
- Participate and support teams to identify Muda (NVA, Over processing…)
- Implementation of Lean Tools (VSM, 5S, Spaghetti charts, Simogram, TPM, SMED, PFEP…)
- Standardize operational tools to collect data and delivered KPIs.
- Ensure efficiency of the program by implementing self -assessments.
- Bachelor of mechanical and production or industrial Department
- Lean Practitioner
- Certified LSSGB.
- Certified solid works.
- Exp 3-5 in same position.
- Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Corporate DevOps LeaderConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago