Skills And Tools:
Media Land Group is recruiting an Accounts Manager to join our team in Cairo Egypt
The ideal candidate will manage and control various financial and accounting systems and procedures of the company in accordance with the internationally accepted standard and monitor its internal control to ensure financial stability and maintain complete transparency and accuracy in the system.
The Candidate will represent the company in front of various stake holders, so the candidate should have a personality of leader and manager.
The candidate will be required to screen any potential investment opportunities with in Egypt and advise to the Managers.
- Providing insights and recommendations on the financial performance of the company, focusing on key drivers including profitability models, trends, and analytical needs.
- Providing financial and business leadership amongst colleagues in the business while building relationships with senior leaders across the company through strong financial support, helping them meet business objectives, increasing revenue and improving profitability.
- Reviewing all financial-related policies and procedures for the business.
- Ensure all records maintained by the accounts department are as per international and external accounting standards and auditor requirements.
- Managing the budgets around all costing issues and provide variance analysis
- Developing and maintaining accurate costing systems in relation to labor, production methods and material supply
- Recommending changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit.
- Analyzing the P&L and balance sheet accounts to understand the main cost drivers of the business
- Supporting other company accountants with invoicing and capital expenditure
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Work with the internal & external auditors to provide the relevant documents ensuring that all queries are accurately advised.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue recognition, expenses recording, etc.
- Performing any other reasonable duties as directed by line management
- Candidates should have minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a Contracting Company in Egypt
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- Accounting related major, preferred CA/CMA/CPA/ACCA
- Fluent English Speaker and Good Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Based in Cairo with their own vehicle
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like QuickBooks & Microsoft Dynamics
- Accountant - Hadayek October, Giza1 month ago
- Branch Accountant - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Odoo implementer - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Construction Accounting Manage... - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior EPM Consultant (HFM,FCC... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- EPM Senior Consultant-Planning... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Store KeeperConfidential Company - Minya, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Cost Controller - Hurghada, Red Sea9 days ago