Skills And Tools:
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or engineering procedures.
- Study new equipment’s.
- Resolve operational problems, such as material use variances or bottlenecks.
- Estimate costs, production times, or staffing requirements for new designs.
- Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
- Implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials, and parts.
- Incorporate new methods and processes to improve existing operations.
- Review product designs for manufacturability.
- Design layout of equipment or workspaces to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Place of work: ( Factory ) Anshas Elraml Industrial Zone ( 4.5 Kilo meter from Obour City )
- Mechanical engineer – Preferred Industrial Engineering Department.
- 3-years minimum experience Lean & process
- Good at Arabic and English
- Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - New Beni Suef, Beni Suef2 days ago
- Sales Executive Engineer (Cair...Melco-Mec Egypt for Elevators & Escalators - Mitsubishi - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago