Skills And Tools:
- Setup workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers, etc)
- Check computers hardware (HDD, mouse(s), keyboards, etc) to ensure functionality.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls.
- Setting up workstations and accounts for new users.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc).
- Maintain records/logs or repairs, fixes and maintains schedules.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- Spearheading the implementation of company’s introduced systems from an IT prospective including but not limited to SAP and prodman.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the same position.
- Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science or Business Information Technology Bachelor’s degree holder or any advancements certificates.
- Expert in computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software and hardware.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all levels.
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- The ability to think logically in order to solve problems immediately in an effective way.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- IT Network SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago
- Senior IT SpecialistConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo9 days ago