Skills And Tools:
About the Job:
- Recommend and oversee the budget for the Operations business unit and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/ revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance and potential areas of cost reduction are identified, and performance improvement opportunities are realized.
- End of year budget evaluation with finance department (P&L)
- Lead and manage the Operations department while ensuring the planning and allocation of all resources, and the implementation of the appropriate standards and controls to ensure that all activities are carried out in an efficient and effective manner to meet and exceed objectives.
- Provide inputs to the development of the overall division strategy and participate in developing the business unit strategy in line with the vision, mission, and business objectives of the company.
- Flow charts & procedures
- Deliver the Operations Management strategy for the portfolio of assets while ensuring contractual commitments are successfully met.
- Manage the effective achievement of the business unit’s objectives through leading the Operations team by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, and providing formal and informal feedback and appraisals in order to maximize the subordinates’ and the business unit’s performance.
- Bachelor's degree from Business Administration or any related field.
- Perfect Command of English
- Proven experience of 9+ Years in Real Estate Development.
- Ambitious personality and able to work under stress and pressure.
- Organized personality.
- Supply Chain DirectorConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya17 days ago
- E Commerce ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Senior Dynamics 365 Finance an...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago