Skills And Tools:
- Schedule and organize visits and events (in premises and outside)
- Manage media relations
- Write press releases, speeches and other PR materials
- Execute of PR initiatives
- Establish a strong public relations database
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in public relations, communications, or marketing .
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience as public relations specialist or similar position in a prestigious organization .
- Age is less than 35 years.
- Mobility and ability to travel and to work outside business hours when needed .
- Excellent command of English and Arabic, written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and administration skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Proficiency in MS Office, photo and video-editing software is an asset.
- Ability to travel and work outside business hours.
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams (English and Computer exams).
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contact in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
- Deadline for Application: 24 /02 /2022
- Social Media Team LeadConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Senior Marketing & Communicati...Confidential Company - Garden City, Cairo4 days ago
- PR, Foreign Relations Speciali...EABA - Egyptian African Businessmen Association - Sheraton, Cairo12 days ago