Skills And Tools:
- Prepares correspondence, reports, and other department documents.
- Saves all company files and documents of the company carefully and very keenly.
- Schedules meetings and appointments for Top Management.
- Guides and welcomes guests as well as responds to phone inquiries and forwards calls to employees.
- Assists employees from the sales department, who are assigned by sales manager, in writing and preparing tender documents and presentations.
- Keeps company keys in safekeeping and hands over to the Human Resources Department in case of absence.
- Oversees office boys’ tasks and evaluates them every 3 months with the HR department.
- Receives all mail correspondences for Top Management.
- Forwards any documents or mail received to Top Management.
- Keeps all company records confidential and respects the secrecy of all information sent to and received from top management.
- Assists in all writing material required by top management in English or Arabic.
- Organizes and keeps record of used stationary, and orders new stationary from procurement department once the old stock is finished.
- Provides administrative support in the field of secretarial and administrative affairs to staff.
- Have a good looking.
- Good command in English both Speaking and written
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills