Skills And Tools:
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Manages direct subordinates to ensure the timely achievement of departmental objectives,regulatory policies, standard business procedures, and practices
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Developing budgets and finance, expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss
- Compiling lists describing our offerings.
- Managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- To handle many digital projects, Manage the deployment of a number of techniques including paid search, content marketing, and SEO to drive traffic to the websites .
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or relative business area
- Hospitality & Tourism background is preferable
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the marketing field
- 3+years of experience in digital marketing
- Marketing campaign/research experience is a Must
- Content creation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team Leader