Skills And Tools:
- Ensuring planned engineering (process) progress with respect to the engineering deliverables for Tenders (as required) and awarded Projects, process engineering planning & scheduling, preparation of progress reports, manpower & resource forecasts, time schedules of engineers, utilization of resources effectively & efficiently.
- Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipment, etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects. Review of Clients' tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals, etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the process engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working nature among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity &efficiency.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis, etc.
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications, and calculations.
- B.Sc. Of Engineering - Specialization in Petroleum / Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 10 years in Oil & Gas / Mechanical Design Engineering (with minimum 5 – 6 experiences in Oil & Gas industry, in consulting OR EPC company with Design & Engineering capability)
- Hands-on experience in software such as HYSYS, PIPENET, PIPEPHASE, FLARENET
- Strong background in Steel Structure, Piping, Tanks, and HVAC is a plus
- Senior Production Engineer - 6...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago