Skills And Tools:
- Promotes International and British Cosmeceutical Brands to the health care professionals in a certain territory.
- Responsible for the continued growth of the company by assuring that the actual sales of the line and individual products in his/her territory reach or exceed forecasted levels.
- Prepares a daily, weekly and monthly schedule and develops plans for efficient operation of his/her territory.
- Maintains a comprehensive and classified list of physicians, hospitals and pharmacies contacts and on continuing basis updates “Customer Data”.
- On a continuing basis and according to the territory plan, promotes the line products to Customers, monitor and inform the company about the sales and stock of different distributors in his/her territory.
- Accomplishes productive sales calls by matching the sales presentation to the customer need.
- Facilitate buying process by making products available at different accounts or direct sales.
- Keeps a watchful eye on different sales and marketing activities being conducted by competitors in his/her territory and keeps managers informed about such activities.
- Establishes meaningful relationships with distributors involved in his/her territory.
- Sends different types of reports requested by his/her managers. He/she shall ensure that such reports are accurate and sent on time.
- Constantly reviews his/her territory coverage program in terms of increased and more productive coverage.
- We offer attractive package and commission
- University graduate with a medical background (Pharmacist, Veterinary medicine or Science)
- Very good command of English Language.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable, able to maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities, and people.
- Initiative, making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting and proactive.
- Working effectively with team or work group or those outside formal lines of authority (eg. associates, senior managers) to accomplish organizational goals.
- High integrity, maintaining and promoting social, ethical, and organizational norms in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Having previous experience in the Cosmeceutical field will be an advantage.
- Valid driving license.
- Required Territories - Mohandessin
- Medical Representative - Giza - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Medical Representative - Gharb... - Tanta, Gharbia10 days ago
- Medical Representative - Based... - Shebin Alkom, Monufya3 days ago
- Medical Representative - Cairo - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Medical Representative - Based... - Sharqia, Egypt3 days ago
- Sales Specialist - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- E-Commerce Sales Specialist - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago
- Contracts Specialist - Zamalek, Cairo7 days ago
- Pharmacist - Heliopolis (After... - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative -...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago