Skills And Tools:
- Look after assigned territory, achieve revenue targets, increase revenue and customer base, get new clients, retain existing clients and ensure collections are maintained within company standard.
- Fully understand, drive and promote SMSA vision, culture and values.
- Achieving / exceeding the territories agreed revenue results.
- Closing deals for both prospects and existing customers through presentations, contracts negotiations, promoting and explaining services features and benefits and solving obstacles raising through contracts negotiations
- Analyzing revenue and shipments results and take corrective actions to drive quality revenue
- Increase sales revenue and expand client base within the territory through acquiring new business, developing and retaining existing customers
- Meet reporting time lines including weekly, monthly and one off reports for the territory.
- Ensure the territory have sufficient prospects to support achieving the revenue targets and territory KPIs
- Prepare and submit weekly report to the direct manager and attend daily debrief to discuss journey plan, planned activities & update him on daily business matters.
- Manage customer’s issues and inquiries, coordinate with other departments, and ensure timely response is provided, high customer satisfaction level is achieved and existing customers are retained.
- Promote SMSA existing and new services and give necessary support to management in launching services, executing marketing campaigns and surveys.
- Give necessary support to credit control to achieve collection targets, solving customer payments issues while taking necessary actions in suspending and reactivating credit facility when needed
- Give the support in customers special / one off project requirements, coordinate with stakeholders and monitor project until successful implementation is achieved.
- Promote and implement automated tools to customers to achieve customer satisfaction and effective shipments transactions.
- Maintain required documentation on all active, non-active, and prospective clients.
- Develop sales presentations, create sales agreements and coordinate pricing with finance
- Daily coordination with operations department for any customer issues.
- Maintain customer data including contract, correspondence, customer business activities, shipping profile and special requirements
- Located in Cairo.
- Experience in Sales within the courier industry.
- Own a car.
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good in English