Skills And Tools:
- Analyze and understand software requirements, provide feedback, and translates the requirements into development tasks.
- Participates in System Architecture and / or Design activities.
- Creates and / or participates in creating Architecture and / or Design Documents
- Writing clean code, testable code, review and refactor code and analyzing data
- Produce Maintainable, Scalable code for high performance and secured applications.
- Conducts Unit Testing
- Conducts Code Reviews for Self and / or others
- Capable of troubleshooting and conducting root-cause analysis for issues and incidents.
- Resolves Incidents and Fixes Bugs in SW
- Capable of supporting legacy applications and code produced by others.
- Participates in SW Deployments and Supporting Deployment Issues in Collaboration with Other teams as needed.
- Capable of self-organizing and prioritizing tasks and duties
- Capable of delegating tasks to others without losing control and committed to delivery of owned tasks
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Years of Experience: 1-8 in software development
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple Agile frameworks and broad experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for integrated systems.
- Strong understanding of Object-oriented principles and programming
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Understanding of Design patterns and various Architecture methodologies
- Knowledge in JEE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Maven, AngularJS, Jasper Reports, PLSQL
- Software Java Developer (JPA)Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza20 hours ago
- Full Stack Web Developer (Spri...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo22 hours ago