Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and follow up of drawings and responsible for the distribution of drawings released for construction.
- Prepare BOQ and Specs
- Prepare Time Schedule via Primavera or any alternative Program.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.)
- Conduct the quantity surveying process to prepare required invoices.
- Prepare and follow-up technical queries with the Client/Consultants
- Ensure that technical conflicts in quantity survey or shop drawing are communicated with project’s relevant personnel in head office to close any gaps and tackle inconsistencies.
- Prepare RFIs and send them to the project consultant to obtain missing information and resolve all conflicts.
- Prepare weekly statement for Sub-contractors in coordination with Project Manager and Technical Office Manager.
- Review subcontractors and clients’ invoices in coordination with Project Manager and Technical Office Manager, and provide signature for prompt processing of payments
- Prepare a weekly/Monthly procurement and financial plan to determine the site needs for the upcoming week/month.
- Review and submit technical reports
- Participate in resolving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
- Prepare and follow up the Variation Orders and prepare Notice to Claim in cooperation with the Contracts team
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent command of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office & Primavera
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Have a good background for the construction field.
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Office, MUST have 3 years in the same position in the same Field
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria7 days ago