Skills And Tools:
- Participate at setting and co-drafting the main objectives of the sector.Prepare main plans and operational programs for finance department to achieve the main objectives of the company.
- Participate in top management meetings and expressing opinions on results and decisions.
- Active participation and attendance at periodic meetings of the Department.
- Propose remedial, therapeutic, and preventive measures that would improve the performance of the work by managing it.
- Translate functional KPI’s into SMART objectives for the team and set monitoring mechanisms to measure actual performance vs. KPI’s and set the related SLA’s.
- Propose the appropriate annual budget of the company within the limits of the possibilities available based on previous budgets
- Hold, keep and maintain all financial documents, journals, and monitoring the validity and applicability of these documents.
- Provide implementation requirements of the operational plan.
- Provide tools, resources, and information to assist in direct reporting
- Prepare a report on the analysis, indicators, and financial ratios.
- Monitor the implementation of the financial department plans.
- Prepare payroll and salaries for all employees.
- Perform inventory in coordination with senior treasury accountant.
- Submit analysis, indicators, and financial ratios reports.
- Responsible for the monthly and annual closing.
- Prepare all financial statements (income statement - financial position).
- Submit the monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the direct manager and discuss these reports in finance department meetings.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Compile the general ledger and analytical reports every month for the purpose of preparing the balance sheets and ensuring their validity to reach the results of the business and the financial position of the institution.
- Full knowledge about accounting policies and procedures.
- Full understanding of the company’s financial position (Liquidity/Assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration, CMA, MBA is required
- 13 years of experience in the same field.
- Proficient user of finance software (SAP)
- Preferred trading & distribution background
- Time management Skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Financial Planning And Analysi...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Financial AnalystConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago