Skills And Tools:
- Carrying out troubleshooting and maintenance according to maintenance system approved by the company on time and in line with customer calls and job orders.
- Dealing with customer queries and questions.
- Maintaining good relations with customer to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Conduct training for customers on the operation of the machine, work precautions and simple service steps.
- Work out regular maintenance schedules (PM) for each piece of equipment and carry out the work.
- Deal with emergency breakdowns as they occur, in line with customer calls and the job orders.
Provide strong product technical support by:
- Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Company products through self learning and cross training.
- Researching, diagnose and identify solutions to resolve technical faults.
- Documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge data base.
Assist in Sales activities by:
- Providing product or service information to assist customers in making a decision about a product to buy.
- Helping to generate new sales leads. Provide information about competitors to sales department.
- Attempting to sell Customers new products or upgrades.
- BSC in Electronic Engineering (government university )
- BsC in power / mechatronics engineering
- Good Leadership skills.
- Experience: 0-2 Years of experience in a similar field.