Skills And Tools:
Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Identify potential problems or outages in a timely manner.
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions.
- Alerting management when necessary for high visibility and critical issues.
- Maintaining documentation for all Service Desk and end-user processes and procedures.
- Fielding inquiries/problems and providing updates to all users on the progress and completion of requests.
- Following-up with users and technicians until the issue is resolved.
- Support multiple locations remotely and on site.
- Take staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
- Establish a good working relationship with customers.
- Install and configure systems and networks.
- Monitor and maintain systems and networks.
- Proceed with RMA as required.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Proficiency in English.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Proven experience as IT Technical or relevant position.
- Network troubleshooting is must.
- Wireless and IOT certification is must.
- Network certification is must
- Customer handling skills.
- Problems solving skills.
- Customer Orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Patient and understanding.
- The investigation, problem-solving & diagnostic skills.
- Listening and Responding.
- IT Technical Support Specialis...Panda International for Retail Trading - Obour City, Cairo7 days ago
- IT Technical Support Specialis...Confidential Company - Victoria, Alexandria5 days ago