Skills And Tools:
The main role lies in managing all documentation, purchase requests and follow up on all marketing projects in the pipeline with marketing team and other departments and functions inside or outside the organization.
- Preparing PO (purchase orders) and compiling and executing all purchase requests that are related to the marketing department
- Liaising with internal or external parties and functions to ensure activity finalization and payment processing orders.
- Keeping track and following up on minutes of meetings whether externally or internally.
- Managing all event / activity related logistics and preparations
- You will support Events, EXPO’s & other marketing activities planning, implementation, ROI management and reporting;
- Negotiate and manage suppliers and agencies.
- Preparing creative briefs to Vendors;
- Handle marketing activities internal approvals and payments approval;
- Participate in Activities Claims, Proof of the execution submission to vendors and payments follow up;
- Own digital marketing activities, on the company’s website and social media accounts;
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, proposals, presentations);
- Support Corporate announcements Press Releases writing, cc Skills.
- Ensuring and implementing proper documentation flow as per company policy for all marketing activities and projects.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Command of English language