Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all projects aspects assigned.
- Review shop drawings (Auto Cad) for light-current systems includes most of the followings systems:
- Structured cabling System, Fire alarm System, Telephones system (Data &IP conventional), IP CCTV System
- Access control System, Public Address System, IPTV & digital signage systems, Active Data network system
- Clock and Nurse Call systems, Audio/ visual system.
- Attend coordination meeting with client and project consultants.
- Determining project changes.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Response and prepare site clarifications RFI, MIR, testing and commissioning plan...etc.
- Follow up the project time schedule and prepare site progress reports.
- Supervise subcontractors for installation and testing activities.
- Problems solving.
- Performing risks management to minimize project risks.
- Overseeing all aspects of projects, monitoring & summarizing projects progress.
- Undertaking projects tasks as required.
- Providing administrative supports as needed.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time within scope, budget & quality requirement.Excellent in technical writing and response to consultants & subcontractors’ correspondence
- Bachelor degree in Communication/ Electrical Engineering
- Experience in light current systems including:
- Data Network Infrastructure (Active / Passive)
- Surveillance Systems
- Access Control System
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Public Address Systems
- Telephone Systems
- Nurse calling system
- Ability to manage effectively individuals at all levels
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in LC
- Using Computer Microsoft, Presentation Skills, Knowledge of file management
- PMP readiness
- Project CoordinatorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- SAP Project ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago