Accounts Receivable & Collection AccountantPosted 7 days ago
157Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 22Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivable’s data.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Ensure that all client’s collections receipts are timely recorded and matched against it related paid invoices issued by the company.
- Prepare periodic clients' aging reports to ensure compliance.
- Follow up, collect, allocate payments, and monitoring customers accounts details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash to report any excess over the client’s credit terms.
- Maintain proper register and analysis for all customer's down payments matched with general ledger related accounts.
- Reconcile payments to ensure the ERP system reflects the correct transactions.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines,
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or personally.
- Assist in the closing of accounts during month-end at the company and divisional level within stipulated timelines.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write-off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Communicate and follow up effectively with the sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with clients and sales and visit the clients and collects the receivables on time.
- Perform other financial responsibilities as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Account receivables and collections.
- Knowledge and experience in handling a wide range of accounts receivable accounts.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Experience in dealing with ERP accounting systems is preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent command of English written and spoken.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Tax Accountant - Katameya, Cairo14 days ago
- Auditor - Katameya, Cairo14 days ago
- Billing Officer - Downtown, Cairo30 days ago
- Aviation Ticketing Agent & Acc... - Downtown, Cairo23 days ago
- Oracle Financial Consultant - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Receivable & Bookkeepin...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo2 months ago
- Tax Manager - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago
- Senior Financial Analyst - (FP...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Collection ManagerConfidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia1 month ago
- Accountant - Mansoura - Mansoura, Dakahlia21 days ago
- Accounts Receivables & Collect...Mobica - Mohandessin, Giza15 days ago
- Accounts Receivable AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo14 days ago
- Senior Accountant (Accounts Re...Ostool Transport - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- General AccountantGEMS Education - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- A/R AccountantBetter Home - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Accounts Receivable Accountant...ABCO Group - Hadayek Alkobba, Cairo1 month ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt28 days ago
- Accounting Manager - New CairoGEMS Education - New Cairo, Cairo22 days ago
- Senior Account Payable Account...Interact Technology Solutions - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Accounting SpecialistAriston Thermo - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago