Assistant Training Manager - Retail Business Non FoodPosted 1 month ago
- 5In Consideration
- 120Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Interested in a rewarding career with attractive pay, benefits and the opportunity to grow?
Raneen is hiring Assistant Training Manager. As we are proud to serve those who need to find that a reliable customer service is always on top of mind for Raneen Management team, and we want you to know that we are working hard to develop our team members to offer best in class customer service.
Our award-winning training program was designed to help you become a service oriented manager in no time. You’ll enjoy a wealth of benefits and support to help you reach each new milestone and have some fun in between. That’s putting your career into your own hands for a future with sky is the limit slogan .
- As an Assistant Training Manager, you will blend technical and management skills to lead, develop and train others in providing superior customer service.
- No day is ever dull. You’ll be on the move, interacting with your team and customers to find the best solutions for their shopping needs while building loyalty. You will also enjoy playing a role in your team members’ success. If you are ready to take the initiative, we’re here to help you put your career on the fast-track to success.
- Deliver a positive first impression to all collages with a warm and friendly greeting
Build trust and win repeat, loyal internal customers
- Assist the Training Manager in the daily Training operation and oversight of the Training center
- Assist all training as related to Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) compliance and all other policies/procedures
- Mentor, lead and train the team to optimize their development
- Help maintain a clean, well-organized Training center and facilitate a safe and secure working environment
- Provide superior customer service leadership Training
How you'll succeed
- You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused team
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
- 5 year previous management/supervisory experience or related experience in training is required
- E-commerce Manager / E-Commerc...Confidential Company - Giza, Giza2 days ago
- Trainer Specialist - RetailE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago