Skills And Tools:
- Periodical visits to HCP's in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics and private hospitals to educate HCPs about our products With the appropriate level of scientific/commercial argumentation and relationship development.
- Ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message.
- Continuously find ethical ways to improve service and relationship with HCPs
- Network with key customer groups and Key Opinion LeadersIdentity business opportunities within respective area and evaluate learning's to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize the sales potential.
- Implement "weekly call cycle" in constant coordination with direct manager
- Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counter-act these in order to help protect our market position
- Plan and allocate resources to optimize cost effectiveness of operation and maximize efficiency
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain all product information and hand outs and answer any question from HCP
- Follow up on customers' queries/complaints
- Review business plan in line with cycle objectives on a quarterly basis with the Field Sales Manager
- Daily database management and compliance with administrative procedures & processes
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Science, or Veterinary Medicine.
- Age should be below 28 years.
- Good command of English
- Strong Selling Skills
- Expert in using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Impactful Presentation Skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Strong work ethic and high levels of energy resilience, integrity, and honesty.
- Senior Real Estate Sales Repre...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Sales Representative - (Cairo)Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago