Skills And Tools:
- Preparing and implementing quality policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
- Experience 1-3 years in hospital field as Quality specialist.
- TQM or CPHQ Certificated .
- Medical background
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Quality Control Engineer for R...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago
- Quality Assurance SpecialistConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza2 days ago