Skills And Tools:
- Ensure building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating safely, efficiently, and reliably.
- Design, analyze and altering plans, prototypes or structures.
- Assist team members with project objectives, budgets, and timelines.
- Establish project goals.
- Identify and solve problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures.
- Ensure building systems are functional, reliable, and safe.
- Participate in site visits.
- Test and evaluate building systems to find problems and improvements.
- Read, interpret and explain complex technical documents.
- Consult with clients on building projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- Alexandria Residents only
- 8:10 years of experience
- Advanced AutoCAD/ Revit as professional
- Familiar with Photoshop.
- Technical Office Experience.
- Experience in site engineering and quantities calculation
- Shop drawing experience is preferred.
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago