Skills And Tools:
This is a key role in a dynamic and high-growth startup environment. To excel in this environment, you should be a self-starter and possess the ability to ‘get things done’. You should enjoy working as a team and driving successful shared outcomes across functions. There may be times when you will be required to take on multiple projects, so you should be keen to embrace the opportunities.
The CRM Marketing Specialist is responsible for the delivery of customer journeys across NowPay users base. You will be responsible for developing & executing customer relationship management campaigns to increase customer loyalty & engagement through multiple communication channels sms, push notifications, in-app & email marketing. You should be someone who’s passionate about marketing and providing a first-class customer experience that can engage our customers, drive revenue and build brand loyalty. You must possess a strong understanding of email marketing principles, automated Flows, Event based campaign A/B Testing & optimizing performance.
What will you do?
- Develop & execute campaigns and customer journeys to activate and retain our user base
- Run effective promotional activities to optimize sales growth and customer retention
- Keep customers updated about the latest updates, features, offers to increase tr
- Constantly evolve our automation activities through elaborated A/B tests
- Create engaging content for the different communication channels
- Identify the most efficient customer interaction channels & prioritize them accordingly
- Work closely with relevant internal stakeholders, such as Data Analytics, Product, Brand & performance team to brainstorm new and innovative growth tactics.
- Ongoing analysis of customer journeys & campaigns to improve our conversion rates
- 2 years experience in marketing role, preferably in telecom, tech startups, e-commerce and fin-tech industries.
- Experienced with customer engagement tools, web-engage, braze, customer.io, clever-tap
- Ability to work under pressure while working accurately and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an excellent phone/email manner
- Excellent reporting skills & Excel proficiency.
- Excellent problem-solving
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Fast learner with high attention to detail
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Itchy feet and curious in learning through different projects.
- Marketing and PR SpecialistSigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Digital Marketing Specialist /... - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Digital Marketing ExecutiveConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci... - Montaza, Alexandria11 days ago
- Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt16 days ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci... - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Business Developer - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Haram, Giza11 days ago
- Digital Marketing ExpertConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza12 days ago