Skills And Tools:
We have a New Furniture Production Line named Rodniture.
- Analyzing the clients' needs and specifications and formulating offers for them.
- Attending meetings with customers to coordinate projects/orders.
- Representing the company in different exhibitions.
- Responsible for follow-ups.
- In charge of receiving furniture items from the factory.
- Evaluating issues such as pricing and fixing costs, fashion, purchasing, safety, materials and manufacturing methods, and techniques.
- Organizing plans and schedules with respect to the availability of resources.
- Selling and promoting the company products to the clients.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with existing and new clients.
- Creating and updating a solid clients database.
- Prompt and market company products for office space.
- Presenting company to local market professionally.
- Preparing a sales report and deliver it to the direct supervisor.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Salary: negotiable
- Mobile Line.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- Commission + Bonus.
- Fluent English
- Experience in Furniture is a MUST
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Ability to works under stress and working with no little direction.
- Good use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good use of email and the internet.
- Familiarity with Point of sale systems.
- Previous experience in the furniture is a must