Skills And Tools:
- You’ll be using your expertise to understand your customers’ requirements, and then incorporating your scientific knowledge into your sales pitch. This will involve demonstrating the effectiveness of your product and explaining how it will provide an ideal solution to your client's problems.
- The scientific sales profession is not just about persuading people to buy your products, smashing your targets, and then rolling around in piles of cash.
- You will also have to carry out administrative tasks, track your sales activity, write reports, negotiate contracts and get involved with marketing tasks from time to time.
- Some scientific sales specialists may even be required to provide support to their clients once they have purchased the product.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Graduated from scientific faculties. Chemical & Agriculture
- Sales Executive - Mall of Egyp...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago