Skills And Tools:
- Identifying hardware and software solutions and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults and resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to users to quickly get to the root of their problem and identifies, manage and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Providing timely and accurate user feedback and talking users through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with users to ensure the problem is resolved and replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation and managing multiple cases at one time.
- Assists client day-to-day functionality and efficiency.
- Provides IT support for desktops, printers, peripherals, and telephone systems.
- Installation for all new devices and applications for external/ internal projects
- Follow up regular upgrades for all devices and applications.
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware.
- Update the user information in the organization systems for new and current employees and update the user access for given IT applications for new and current employees
- Proven work experience 1- 2 years as a Technical Support, Desktop Support, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Windows environments.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, printers, and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Additional certification in Microsoft or similar technologies is a plus.
- IT Help Desk SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo3 days ago