Technical Office Manager (Roads Construction)Posted 2 months ago
37Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Establish the project’s technical strategy, in coordination with the Operations, Deputy Operations, and Project Technical Office Managers, and communicate (through a kick-off meeting) with all relevant departments, to clarify the approach and tactics for executing the project, and to ensure the consistency and compliance of technical operations and processes with set standards.
- Plan and revise projects’ schedules and monitor project coordination activities to prioritize work assignments across the department’s employees in the head office and on site.
- Provide technical assistance and support to the department’s employees in the head office and on-site, whenever needed, and attend technical meetings on site to follow up and monitor progress, and ensure the smooth flow of technical operations.
- Advise and follow up on preparing and implementing consulting offices’ and subcontractors’ contracts and agreements (including financial agreements), and determine relevant budgets, to ensure conformance with legal, technical, and administrative standards
- Revise and overview the monthly report submitted by Technical Office on site for project reporting to evaluate progress and performance, ensure compliance with set budget, quality, and schedule constraints, and undertake corrective measures or actions for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of technical operations.
- Attend weekly progress meetings with projects’ clients/consultants to discuss project technical progress and any emerging technical conflicts or problems, to enforce contractual responsibilities and assist resolving disputes and tackling differences.
- Submit the monthly progress report to Operations and Deputy Operations Managers to mutually evaluate the projects’ technical and financial performance.
- Monitor project budgets by comparing with tendering budget (in coordination with Cost Control department), following up on cash-in and cash-out, and comparing labor and equipment productivity against set budgets, to suggest ways for improving project's financial performance.
- Overview and revise all project’s documents, in coordination with relevant departments and the client/consultant, prior to final submission to ensure compliance with contractual responsibilities and technical, legal and administrative standards.
- Manage the assessment and evaluation of subcontractors’ technical qualifications for reference when making future decisions
- Bachelor's in civil engineering.& BSc Architecture Engineering
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor Degree.
- Time management.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Problem-solving skills
- Males only
- Site Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - Ain Sokhna, Suez10 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Qua...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago