Skills And Tools:
Coordination and Supervision:
- Responsible for all finishing supervision activities.
- Review requirements of the specification and relevant standards and ensure understanding and compliance of work done with the specified requirements of the specification and drawings.
- The follow-up to ensure execution of work is carried out in accordance with the approved method of statements.
- Coordinates and monitors with subcontractors for their daily construction activities and their obligations and liaison with subcontractors.
- Coordinate the review of project designs and ensure the proper implementation of project elements.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Reviewing and designing architectural and engineering plans.
- Ensuring all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations.
- Researching and maintaining knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
- Providing guidance to contractors and subcontractors on site.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner, and that project requirements are achieved.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, or similar.
- 8 – 10 Years of experience.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Quality & Construction background is required
- Familiar with building code and zoning.
- Familiar with MEP work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Command of Arabic & English language skills.
- Photoshop and 3D Max are pluses.
- Senior Technical Office Engine...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Architect Site Engineer - KSAConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia1 day ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago