Skills And Tools:
- Work with social media manager and designer to develop social media strategy, create and administer content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter, to grow followers and ensure user engagement.
- Manage content calendar, write copy, and schedule posts, plan for SEM/GDN advertisements, and track conversion rates.
- Write long-form and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users.
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns.
- Build relationships and work with key influencers and communities to promote brand, campaigns and products. Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or Design.
- Proven working experience in public relations required, 1-2 years of experience either in-house or in an agency.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed.
- Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly. Proficient in Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
- Experience with Socialbakers or OneSight platforms is a plus.
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago