Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate with the Organizational Development team to identify company training needs and design training courses, programs and materials necessary to meet training needs.
- To teach, train, model and provide appropriate learning opportunities for the assigned teaching teams in the field of early childhood development and education.
- Responsible of orientation, onboarding and objectives for new employees.
- To assess the training needs of the different teaching team and set-up individualized training plans to meet those needs and/or to upgrade the existing ones.
- To plan, monitor, report and document the training process and activities.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to the training agenda.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field.
- Solid knowledge of the latest training technique
- Have working experience with training needs assessment of teaching teams as well as the ability to design & deliver appropriate training initiatives to meet those needs.
- Ability to research latest developments in the ECD field to upgrade own knowledge and skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English. French and German are a definite plus.
- Great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences.
- Highly organized.
- Proficient in time management.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- English Teacher - Supervisor "...Confidential Company - Rehab City, Cairo5 days ago
- Teacher of English "Grade 8,9"Confidential Company - Rehab City, Cairo2 days ago
- English Teacher Primary StagesEl Massria Integrated Schools - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago