Skills And Tools:
Control all cash according to procedures and in compliance with policy to support business needs and mitigate cash risk.
• Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
• Review and inventory fixed asset records and related depreciation accounts.
• Review monthly payroll and deductions. • Issuing electronic invoices to customers, as well as following up on receiving suppliers' invoices on the tax portal.
• Follow-up of all bank accounts, make the necessary analyzes for them, and follow-up all external and internal bank transfers.
• Preparing the request for bank transfers for the monthly payment of value-added taxes, as well as the deduction from the source every three months .
- Experience working in audit offices ( Office accounting ).
At least 8 years of experience as Financial internal Auditor.
High qualified . - Obtained BA in commerce .
Good at working on Microsoft Office .
Experience in financial analyses .
Experience in reviewing and closing financial statements.
- Familiarity with Egyptian auditing standards and experience in preparing financial statements in accordance with Egyptian and international accounting standards - Speed in completing assigned tasks.