Skills And Tools:
- Provide sound technical expertise when applying engineering principles, techniques and methods to the design of infrastructure projects.
- Coordinate and assist the line manager to develop and continuously improve the design review process and to maintain quality.
- Provides technical guidance to Design Engineers, CAD Designer/Drafters working on the same project.
- Performs complex engineering tasks effectively and accurately
- Review and extracts engineering information from CAD Drawings & Revit
- Prepares engineering design computations, sketches, and review final design drawings/documents.
- Establishes the design requirements of the project, and monitors the draft and final deliverable for adherence to these criteria.
- Carry out the technical review for all tunnels, utility buildings, and other structures, including Independent Design Checks.
- Assure design is in conformance with time, cost, schedule, and contractual requirements.
- Coordinate the work of the project team with other engineering disciplines through liaison with other professionals.
- Prepares and issues specifications, datasheets, and other construction documents.
- May act in an advisory capacity to senior management personnel on engineering related matters.
- Assist Engineering Manager in supervising assistant and Junior Engineers
- Review designs prepared by others as part of a Quality Management process
- A Bachelor's degree in civil engineer.
- A minimum of 8-10 years experience of working experience in Consultancy / Design Engineering
- Have several techniques in presentation.
- Civil EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer - St...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago