General Manager - After Sales
- 0In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
1. Build, lead, motivate and develop a highly successful team that achieves its objectives
2. To manage all Service and Technical aspects for the full range of product with the objective of achieving the set targets
3. To assist with the facilitation and implementation of after sales marketing related activities and the retail network and ensure that all activities are coherent in direction.
4. Administer online marketing promotions tool for dealer network, manage and handle with the provider to achieve the aim of upholding standards at retail levels and maximize customer satisfaction.
5. Assist with after-sales related market research and recommend improvement measures with the aim of continuously enhancing customer satisfaction with after-sales service.
6. Formulate department budget, conduct operative planning, develop and use various reporting tools to facilitate the department planning and controlling.
7. Plan, develop, and monitor dealer service and parts network. Oversee Dealer Standards assessments of all dealers and Panel Shops. Assist with the updating of service and parts standards as necessary, reviewed once a year.
8. Administer and manage all aspects of customer and dealer complaints. Deal with any customer complaints pertaining to product reliability, assist dealers and customers alike to find resolutions to these complaints.
9. Assist with After Sales Business development of Service sales and marketing, handle key supplier relationships. Assist National Parts and Service marketing campaigns/promotions for all dealers
10. Enhance customer satisfaction by providing effective training to retail network and resolving technical problems
11. Hires, trains and motivates department / Service managers.
12. Plans dealership operations for the coming year and submits to the dealer for approval.
13. Provides dealer with accurate weekly reports on the financial condition of the dealership.
14. Develops and maintains a good working relationship with manufacturer personnel.
15. Communicates management policies and procedures to all employees and ensures that they are understood and followed.
16. Holds regularly scheduled managers meetings to ensure that every department is operating efficiently and profitably.
17. Reviews all requests for training, approves those which are appropriate and consistent with the dealership's goals for professional/technical ability and advancement, and monitors their effectiveness.
18. Develops merchandising strategies and assists in creating effective, cost-efficient advertising programs.
19. Resolves any customer complaints that department managers are unable to rectify.
20. Assist National Parts and Service marketing campaigns/promotions for all dealers
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent .
- +15 years of automotive experience in after sales with major part in the service side and having a proven record in managing service centers with recognized achievements in CS, target achievement and people management.
- Proven understanding of automotive Aftersales management.
- Customer Service Agent (Saudi ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Sales & Marketing DirectorConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo19 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Saudi ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago