Skills And Tools:
- Receive inbound and outbound calls including transferred sales leads from current and potential customers.
- Place outbound follow-up calls after completing each task to assure that the customer is satisfied with the service, or product..
- Answer questions about the product details, the company, and issues with account for the customers.
- Assist customers with any technical issues experienced with website and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonic-ally and by email.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Enter new customer information into system.
- Update existing customer information.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Complete call logs.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Excellent computer skills “ specially Microsoft office "
- Experience in CRM application is preferable.