Skills And Tools:
A skilled software engineer will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed.
Job holder duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- 5 to 7 years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in ERP, CRM or cloud applications.
- Hands-on programming experience using PHP, MySQL, Python and other related languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skill
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle, preferably ITIL® certified.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget, PRINCE2® is a plus.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- The ability to travel as necessary.
- Graphics Software Engineer - Giza, Egypt11 days ago