Arabic Social Studies Teacher "females only"Posted 14 days ago
- 1In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Line Manager/Reporting into: Head of Arabic
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Fixed Term Contract Length: 2 Years (renewable)
Closing Date for Applications: 30 May 2023
ROLE SUMMARY & JOB PURPOSE
FOUNDING TEACHER OF NATIONAL STUDIES
Reporting to the founding KS3 Coordinator, we are seeking an outstanding, committed and energetic founding Arabic Teacher to join King’s School The Crown to start in August 2023. The candidate must be a team player and must have a passion to achieve the highest levels of learning and a culture of excellence for themselves and their students.
King’s School The Crown is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the pupil. Applicants will undergo rigorous child protection screening including checks with past employers and an enhanced safeguarding check as well as completing any relevant safeguarding assessments.
If successful, you are expected to share this commitment. The protection of our students’ welfare is the responsibility of all staff members. All staff are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the ethos, principles and values of our School.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace in accordance with national laws. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by law.
Although this list is not exhaustive, the position holder will be responsible for the following:
- Working in collaboration with colleagues across subjects and educational phases to develop a current, dynamic and differentiated syllabus.
- Teaching timetabled lessons, ensuring that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meets the varying learning and social needs of learners, and adheres to school requirements.
- Maintaining the positive ethos of the school and value, inside and outside of the classroom at all times.
- Contribute to the constructive team building amongst teachers and non-teaching staff, parents and senior staff.
- Maintaining an excellent and demonstrable standard in teaching their subject of expertise.
- Contributing to the wider school curriculum, supporting development of policy and practice inside and outside the classroom.
- Supporting King’s School marketing activities, which may include occasional requirement for attendance outside the normal working hours, upon reasonable request from the Executive Head.
Please refer to the Inspired Teacher Standards for a full list of the standards expected from all Teaching roles in Inspired and see below for what is essential and desirable
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual responsibility undertaken may not be identified. The duties outlined above are not intended as a restrictive list and may be extended or altered to include other tasks that are commensurate with the role as directed by the Executive Head.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Inspired Required Teaching Standards
A full outline of teaching standards are available on request
|Skills and previous experience|
|Qualifications and Accreditations|
- English Teacher (Foreigners) - Shorouk City, Cairo27 days ago
- Part-Time Online German Langua... - Maadi, Cairo26 days ago
- German language Teacher For Th... - San Stefano, Alexandria1 month ago
- Senior, Prep, and Junior Teach... - Giza, Egypt2 months ago
- Pre school English teacher for...Bee happy - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- English Instructor - OnlineSYE English Community - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- IB Music TeacherUptown International School UISEgypt - Mokattam, Cairo9 days ago
- PYP Primary HomeroomUptown International School UISEgypt - Mokattam, Cairo9 days ago
- Chemistry & Biology TechnicianBritish International School, Cairo - Giza, Egypt12 days ago
- English Language Instructor - ...UCMAS Academy - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- English Language Instructor - ...UCMAS Academy - Haram, Giza13 days ago
- Educational Center Researcher ...الناجح للخدمات الطلابية - Mokattam, Cairo12 days ago
- English InstructorEngosoft - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- English Language Instructor - ...UCMAS Academy - Maadi, Cairo13 days ago