Skills And Tools:
- Design of ELV/ICT/Low Current engineering works (CCTV, Fire alarm, Structured Cabling & Data Networks, Telephone, Clock, Queuing, Leak detection, Digital Signage, Disabled, BMS, PMS, Nurse Call, Public Address, MATV/IPTV, Intercom, Audio/Visual, Intrusion Detection, and Access Control Systems).
- Preparing reports and related documents in accordance with internal and external requirements.
- Prepare design reports/trackers to share with the design manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Communication Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in designing ELV/ICT/Low Current systems.
- Must come from Consultancy Background
- Strong knowledge of Electrical Designs Software tools ( Revit).
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Good communication, reading, and understanding skills
- Estimation Electrical EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago