Skills And Tools:
- Study engineering deliverables (Bill of Installation Materials / Quantities, System specifications, Installation Materials Specification Requirements, Installation drawings)
- Establish the site for installers mobilization and Installation pre-requisites.
- Deliver Installation documents as per Alstom System requirements.
- Review and sign off installation documents including Installation Method statement and installation plans, per project requirements and Alstom processes.
- Manage site copies of drawings with Red & Yellow / Mark-ups, reviews, and analyze subcontractor daily/weekly installation reports.
- Manage Punch list and regular follow-ups to close them. Ensures that “as built” drawings are in place before revenue service, including “as installed” configuration.
- Review Installation BOQ and updates as Supervising first article inspections and getting approvals from end user. Generate Traceability to installation requirements.
- List Installation tools and organize regular inspections (calibration dates, notice to use, etc. )
- Decide start of work as per 4M Checklist for starting Installation activities.
- Generate progress reports and action plans.
- Interface coordination with stakeholders, suppliers and customer.
- Supervise installation activities, Post Installation Check Out procedures, and handle the testing issues.
- Make REX of Project installation activities and report on action.
- Hand-over for Site acceptance test phase.
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree with 4 to 8 years of experience in the Installation systems (Optical fiber, LTE, CCTV, MSN, PIS, PAS , Clock systems ,BBRS ) and related site activities.
- Fluency in English language is mandatory.
- Solid experience in construction and installation techniques.
- Railways experience and possibly related technologies (preferable).
- Strong knowledge of mega projects cycle and projects deliverables.
- Ability to write, modify and apply procedures to fit customer needs & process.
- Understand the operation and application of devices and systems based on data provided by manufacturers.
- Quality focused and Attention to detail – to understand civil, mechanical and electrical drawings for installation
Competencies & Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills to fulfil the role of interface manager toward both customers and partners.
- Quality-focused, rigorous, team-player and EHS responsibility.
- Decision-making and problem-solving ability
- Resilience, with an analytic way of thinking in order to solve Field complex deviations and issues
- Site Engineer "Electrical Only... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza11 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Robotics Engineer Instructor (... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Maintenance Manager - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- IT Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo13 days ago
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- IT Help DeskConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo17 days ago