Skills And Tools:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or email.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Responsible of the Process orders from clients, forms, applications and requests.
- Organize workflow to meet customer time frames.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Record details of actions taken.
- Maintain customer databases.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product inquiries.
- Provide pricing and delivery information by dealing with the Planning and production department.
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Graduates only.
- Negotiation skills.
- Flexibility, Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Good computer skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Hard worker.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Customer service skills.