Skills And Tools:
- Monthly accounting closing (Accruals, Prepayments, Provisions, fixed assets, Bank reconciliation, Exporting data of AP, AR to GL and recurring entries).
- Preparing detailed reports on all areas related to profitability, forecasting & Reporting directly to management.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Support the financial statement close process through timely and effective review of journal entries and reconciliations.
- Prepares and reviews association financial statements, P&L variances, bank reconciliations and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Identifies and records income and expenses by accounting periods and follows accounting schedules by preparing accruals, prepaid schedules, or receivables schedules in a timely manner.
- Prepares monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Maintains strong documentation standards and audit trails to support all transactions.
- Prepares Monthly and Quarterly balance sheet and income statement
- Overseeing all financial analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Preferable CMA Holders.
- 5-7 years of experience in accounting including at least 2 years as Accounting Supervisor.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Cost Accounting And Analysis S...Confidential Company - Tanta, Gharbia19 days ago
- Costing Section HeadConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza12 days ago
- Costing & Budgeting Section He...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo23 days ago