Skills And Tools:
- Prepare Shop Drawings to get consultant approval.
- Designing systems and products using computer software.
- Preparing as Build and all related documentation for the ongoing project.
- Ensure the smooth implementation of technical functions: prequalification documentation, engineering activities, technical design drawings.
- Assist in the tendering process and ensure compliance with the technical specifications of the tender.
- Attend Technical meetings with clients/project team to discuss critical issues.
- Project Time Schedule Management: From Award to Hand-over: work on coordination, technical studies, value engineering, drawings, calculations, BOQ's, and material submittals and approvals.
- Prepares critical documentation for a project in the related discipline.
- Provide technical input for offer requests and the awarding of subcontracts to the contracts & procurement.
- Facilitates all documentation for the approval of the proposed items in the project.
- Responsible in coordination with the Project Manager in designing and conducting tests.
- Responsible for proposing modifications and retesting products
- Engineering Bachelor's Degree in Electrical engineering
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience in using engineering software
- Proven working experience at least 5 years in contracting industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills