Skills And Tools:
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from the company products or services and maximizing customer potential in designated regions.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - listening to clients and using smart questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms, to meet both client and the company’s needs
- Negotiating and closing deals by agreeing terms and conditions
- Collaboration with Sales, Sourcing & procurement, Operations departments to maximize the chances to secure the orders.
- Preparation of quotations, proposals, drafting value proposition based on collected data from other teams.
- Perform process sizing calculations for design of equipment which includes product selection, unit conversions, use of internal process calculation tools and interpretation of results.
- Review of customer tender documents and break-up of the requirement to perform the needed actions for completing the required proposal to customer by using TMA products.
- Define the best technical solutions to customer tender requirements.
- Prepare the proposal inclusion list, deviations list, clarifications and other related information.
- Ensure contribution to the projects risk assessment based on project specificities, specification review and product selection/ calculations performed.
- Resolve technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application, specifications, and installation.
- Collect necessary technical information, prices and lead times of components part of tender from estimation engineers to be translated into the proposal.
- Update databases with technical descriptions.
- Follow up customer dues and take care of collection.
- BSc Degree in Engineering “Mechanical / Electrical”
- 2 – 5 years of customer facing sales experience preferred in crane field.
- Very Good English Skill level.
- Very Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Engineering knowledge in industrial sector.
- Driving license and Must have your own car.
- Willing to participate in occasional travel to support the business.
- Males are preferred