Skills And Tools:
- Test new products (SW and Embedded Systems) by designing and executing test cases.
- Create test reports and raise bugs to be handled by development team.
- Start installation of metering solutions at customer side and insure that it meets customer requirement.
- Provide customer training on metering solution.
- Provide end-users with technical support via visiting customer side, call, or e-mail.
- Handle customer complaints and escalate unresolved issues.
- Assist with projects to roll-out enhanced or new functionality.
- Assist with new installations of network, systems, and applications and software deployment.
- Assist with systems monitoring.
- On call support.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot equipment and software.
- Generate technical guides and user manuals.
- Perform functional and UI testing for new or modified features based on quality and usability standards.
- BSc. Degree in Electronic Engineering, Electricity Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering,
- Experience starting from 1 - 3 years in Testing (Manual / Automation) and Technical Support role of SW / FW.
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Ability to articulate complex technical subject matter in a clear and easy to understand manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to anticipate, comprehend, identify, prioritize, and meet the needs of internal and external customers while providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to travel to all govern-orates.
- Ability to manage tasks and priorities with competing deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume, .
|ISTQB Knowledge||Must (recommended to be certified)|
|Electricity and electronics||Recommended|
|Python, Selenium, API, web application, mobile testing, Test Automation skills||Plus|