Skills And Tools:
- Designs and simulates parts of the product with the aim of fulfilling the requirements of the engineering and functional conceptualization of the product (Design Skelton)
- Prepares the outputs of the engineering design stage of the product such as (- engineering drawings / 3D & 2D - technical reports - documents ... etc.) in order to prepare / submit them for final approval.
- Participates in reviewing and approving DFM reports with the aim of updating the drawings for the part in accordance with the agreement with the party manufacturing molds
- Implements engineering changes related to the product and submit them for approval from the higher administrative level of the activity in order to solve a problem related to the product or as a reflection of reality
- Prepares technical specifications and requirements for products from the mechanical design side with the aim of achieving customer requirements or compatibility with specification updates
- Prepares the estimated lists of materials and components for developing a new product or model in order to calculate the cost and the initial feasibility study.
- Participates and follows the process of analyzing and evaluating product performance in order to ensure the ability of mechanical design to meet the required and approved specifications
- Participates and follows the process of analyzing and evaluating the performance of the part in order to confirm the ability of the mechanical design to achieve the required and approved specifications
- Analyzes competitors' products and conducts a value engineering study and compares them with current products in order to provide competitive marketing ability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering “Production, Mechanical Design or Mechanical Power “.
- Good knowledge of using CAD 3D”Catia V6”
- Strong knowledge of Solid works.
- Strong knowledge of plastic part design.
- Strong knowledge of sheet metal part design.
- Basic knowledge of CREO direct element is preferred.
- Very good in spoken and written English.
- Good in Microsoft office programs.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of mold flow.
- Preferred to have previous knowledge of mechanical Simulation,
- Mechanical Engineer - Sheet Me...Confidential Company - Badr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Process Engineer (Mechanical)National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago