Skills And Tools:
- Study project tender documents, specifications, drawings, and BOQs.
- Prepare a project brief.
- Prepare queries’ list to be sent to client for the missing, contradicting and confusing issues related to the tender.
- Participate in site surveys to identify any technical requirements.
- Prepare plans, details, and cost estimates (BOQ) of electrical works.
- Contact suppliers and subcontractors for technical and financial offers.
- Compare Suppliers and subcontractors’ different offers.
- Negotiate the technical and financial issues of the offers received from suppliers, manufacturers and subcontractors.
- Preparing technical & commercial offers according to company standards.
- Update suppliers and subcontractors’ vendor list on monthly basis.
- Advise the Project Manager of any technical aspects of the mechanical services that may affect construction progress.
- Bachelors of Electrical engineering.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in the construction field.
- Good command of the English Language (Written and Spoken).
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
- AutoCAD is a must.
- Preferable Revit experience.
- Possess excellent communication, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Technical Office Engineer (Bid... - 6th of October, Giza19 days ago
- MEP Engineer - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Electrical Design Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Mechanical Design Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior HVAC Design Engineer - Giza, Egypt1 month ago
- Sales Specialist - Dokki, Giza2 months ago
- DIP SupervisorConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Electrical Tendering En...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- HVAC Design EngineerPinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer / Li...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago