Skills And Tools:
- Post and announce vacancies on different recruitment channels (social media, online recruitment websites, etc.) to develop a database for hiring needs.
- Coach and train HR Assistant/s in the recruitment section, and ensure all processes are being followed.
- Screen, filter and categorize CVs from all recruitment sources (walk-ins, employment fairs, mailboxes, referrals, etc.).
- Review employment applications and hiring requests to match applicants with job qualifications and requirements.
- Perform phone screening and conduct HR interviews for candidates to select qualified job applicants and refer them to the hiring managers.
- Update the hiring log weekly with all recruitment activities/statuses and upload rejected candidates on the recruitment database for future needs.
- Conduct reference or background checks on shortlisted job applicants.
- Issue Job Offer letters for selected candidates, communicate/explain all the requested hiring documents, and arrange their employment needs (laptop, seating, stationery, etc.).
- Coordinate all related logistics for employment fairs (materials, giveaways, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree.
- English Fluency.
- Communication and Influencing.
- Time Management.
- 6+ years of experience with Construction is a must.
- Human Resources SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 hour ago