Senior Budgeting & Financial Analyst
-Mokattam, CairoPosted 2 months ago
146Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company.
- Perform and execute budgets.
- Cooperate with internal and external financial auditors to carry out annual auditing process.
- Prepare monthly reports for expenses.
- Prepare detailed monthly account analysis and journal entries.
- Assist in monthly financial statement closings.
- Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget.
- Present monthly, quarterly & annual budgets to financial manager.
- Forecast future budget needs, create financial forecasts and make budgeting decisions.
- Plan, evaluate, design and implement the company’s budget & ensuring business growth and compliance with the law.
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period.
- Suggest spending improvements that increase profits.
- Review the company’s budget for compliance with legal regulations.
- Ensure department managers meet budget submission deadlines.
- Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures.
- Faculty of commerce
- ERP experience is preferred (Oracle)
- Total 5-8 years experience, at least 3 years at the same position
- Very good English written & spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Understand the business needs
- Senior Financial AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Financial AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Senior Financial AnalystConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago